- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Bus to and from the Boat
- Drinks & Meal on Tour
- Free Flowing Beer, Sangria & Soft Drinks
- Professionally guided tour
- Unlimited bottled water
- Banana & Donut Ride (€20 for 20 mins)
- Banana Ride (€10 Per Person)
- Cocktails (€3.00 each)
- Donut Ride (€10 Per Person)
- Jet Ski Ride (€25.00 per Jet Ski or €30.00 for 2 people)
- Spirit Mixers (€2.50 each)
Katfish All Inclusive 3 Hour Boat Trip Including Food, Drink and Water Activities
Our Boat Trip is called the Katfish 3 Hour All Inclusive Cruise Experience. You are welcome aboard our relaxing and entertaining cruise around our beautiful island. We will entertain you, and cater for you for 3 hours whilst you enjoy the relaxing waters and soak up the sun and the atmosphere on Lanzarote’s only motor catamaran.
If the Champagne lifestyle appeals to you, then this will definitely be a highlight of your holiday here on the beautiful island of Lanzarote in the Canary Islands. Our Boat Trip leaves Puerto Calero 6 days a week all year round and we have several cruises to choose from. Our 3 Hour All Inclusive Boat Trip is a firm favourite with visitors to the island including families and people with disabilities.
Leaving the Marina at 11am and 3pm
- First Hour
- Second Hour
- Third Hour
For the first hour we are sailing along the coast of Puerto Del Carmen, taking in the beautiful sights and seeing the town from the sea whilst enjoying the open bar and relaxing spanish music, whilst the crew prepare lunch and look after your every need.
We head West to Black Beach in Puerto Del Carmen and anchor up on our anchor point, where we are met with the jet ski and the ladder is lowered into the water for snorkelling, feeding the fish and jet ski ride (Jet Ski is €25.00 per person or €30.00 for 2 people for 10 mins). Delicious freshly cooked food is also served. You can jump in the water and get involved with the activities or just laze around onboard in the solarium or the shaded bar area.
It's Time To Say Goodbye.
After you are full of delicious food, well oiled from the free flowing bar and worn out after your activities (or relaxed and sunkissed from your relaxing time aboard), we then set sail back to Puerto Calero Marina where your bus will be waiting to take you back to your home resort.
More about Black Beach Playa Chica
More about this tour
Warm, welcoming and a hell of a lot of fun – everything you expect to experience on holiday. We will whisk you off the island on our 16.5 metre catamaran motor yacht.
What to Bring
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are a must! It can be hot hot hot on board!
- Bring your camera! There is always lots to see and memories to capture, we may even meet a few dolphins!
- Swimming costumes and dry towels for the water activities.
- A small amount of money if you would like to use the Jet Ski and buy cocktails and Spirits.